Test Analyst – 11596 Job at Skillsearch Limited – Home Based
Are you a Test Analyst who likes the sound of joining a fast-growing start-up?
As a Test Analyst at this organisation based in Chichester, you will be taking full control of the design and implementation of strong QA processes. In exchange you’ll be a part of a close-knit team that enjoy holiday entitlement increasing each year, flexible working hours and more.
You will be in charge of building the entirety of the QA processes for an online platform. These responsibilities are an overview of what’s expected although you will need to be comfortable with overseeing the project from start to finish.
Test Analyst responsibilities:
- Meeting system users and analysing user cases/requirements to create testing criteria
- Create test plans by working with the client teams and partner QA teams
- Oversee all tests across all types, from System to Functional, Stress, Load, CX and more
- Ensure tests include both web and mobile environments
- Write and review bug reports and input documentation
- Deliver your results and findings to the wider team including software and business users.
- Ensure workflow and deployment issues are quickly identified and dealt with
Key requirements for this remote role:
- 3or more years of experience in a Test Analyst/Software Testing position
- Extensive experience working with tools, methods and concepts of QA
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively through presentations and written reports and explain complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience using them on data collection and analysis
Reference ID: 11596
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Skillsearch Limited –
Company Location: Home Based