Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Field Hourly Staffing (Remote) Job at Shake Shack – 3.5 Atlanta, GA
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Field Hourly Staffing
Reporting to the Manager Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for executing recruitment strategy and support for Team Member hiring at all Shacks across their designated region. The TA Coordinator will provide oversight of active Team Member requisitions and talent pipelines, serving as a Brand Ambassador within the region to engage future candidates with the Shake Shack employment brand. By flexing to support hiring managers as needed with recruitment and hiring processes, the TA Coordinator plays a critical role in the Team Member hiring process from application to orientation, ensuring an elevated experience at every step for both managers and candidates. The TA Coordinator upholds our Company standards and values, while partnering with Shack hiring managers to build talented and diverse teams, demonstrating the ability to leverage all available resources to bridge gaps and balance the strength of their collective area. The TA Coordinator is a collaborative and customer-service focused role that supports hiring managers in hiring top talent across all Team Member openings, while maintaining an efficient and effective hiring process.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Recruitment Strategy & Hiring Process:
- Support the Team Member staffing process by partnering with Shack hiring managers to ensure strong talent pipelines and efficient hiring processes
- Proactively execute upon Team Member recruitment strategy, ensuring recruitment tactics utilized are customized to each Shack’s needs and pivoting tactics as needed
- Flex to support Shack hiring managers as needed with requisition management, candidate screening, interviewing scheduling, and orientation scheduling/prework.
- Support Shack hiring managers as needed with employment branding and recruitment efforts, local hiring events and career fairs, digital recruitment marketing and job postings, collateral and signage ordering, etc.
- Serve as a key participant in the Shake Shack Brand Ambassador program, advocating for participation across the region and providing employment brand training as needed.
Resources & Tools:
- Assist TA Specialist in vetting new vendor resources and tools, compiling
- Provide Shack hiring managers with first class customer service and support with Team Member staffing
- Provide candidates and future Shack Team Members with an elevated candidate experience that is positive, memorable, and enjoyable.
- Assist hiring managers in creating and executing an elevated employee onboard and orientation experience, maximizing digital technology to reduce administrative work while maintaining a personal element to the process.
Metrics & Analytics:
- Regularly review recruitment marketing campaign progress and ROI to identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement
- Collect and utilize candidate feedback to regularly improve the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding experience.
- Regularly review staffing goals to ensure proactive recruitment efforts are in place across region in support of growing revenues across all Shacks in the region
Skills & Knowledge
Managing Complex Business Decisions and Business Acumen
Dealing with Ambiguity
Self-Development and Growth
Organization and Delegation
Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
At least 2 years of Talent Acquisition related work experience, preferably in high volume recruitment
Prior experience supporting field locations or a multi-unit region preferred
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Transit Discount Program
401K Plan with Company Match
Paid Time Off Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Dining Program
Online Training Program
Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $22.45- $29.18 an hour (potential for higher depending on experience)
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we “Stand for Something Good.”
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
About the Company
Company: Shake Shack – 3.5
Company Location: Atlanta, GA