Senior Service Desk Engineer Job at DotOnes – London
Senior Service Desk Engineer – Windows, Office, Exchange, Active Directory, Server, Network Stack, System Builds, MAC
Senior Service Desk Engineer – £24,000.00 – £30,000.00 per year
Senior Service Desk Engineer – The Role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Service Desk Engineer to join the team in our London office, providing unparalleled service excellence to our clients across the UK and internationally.
DotOnes is a young start-up based in Old Street and currently serves over 2000 users and 100+ companies based over in 12 countries. We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Senior Service Desk Engineer Skills:
- You will have good knowledge of Windows Workstations Hardware
- Experience supporting Microsoft software (Office, Exchange, Active Directory, Server etc.)
- Good understanding of the Network Stack (TCP/IP)
- Microsoft 365 Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Google Apps
- Creative software (architectural, structural engineering etc.) is beneficial
- Experience supporting macOS software (Office, macOS, Open Directory, ServerOS) and macOS hardware knowledge is advantageous.
- Formal IT qualification, ideally MCSE/MCITP or multiple MCPs massively advantageous but not a deal breaker
Senior Service Desk Engineer requirements;
- Minimum 3+ years of working with an IT manage service provider
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- Confident communication skills across phone, email and face-to-face
- Sound organisational ability and able to prioritise
- Ensuring SLA’s are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
- Willingness to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation’s
- Working hours will be 40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday – Friday, between 9am – 6pm UK time)
- Offices located in London (Old Street)
- Package dependent on experience
- 20 days’ annual leave – increasing up to 22 days over the first 3 years of service.
- Monthly team events out of the office.
- Continual professional development plans
- Loads of social activities!
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Our offices are equipped with all necessary PPE equipment to ensure safety of all of our employees as well as adhering to government guidelines on social distancing.
- IT MSP: 3 years (required)
- Supporting Microsoft software: 3 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: DotOnes –
Company Location: London