Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (Remote UK) Job at Scurri Web Services Ltd – Manchester
At Scurri we optimise the ordering, shipping and delivery process for a growing list of online retailers and distribution companies. We make it easier for well known brands to ship goods to their customers.
An unprecedented and intensifying demand for online shopping means that we have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Account Director (Enterprise Sales) to join our rapidly scaling and award winning business.
This is a full time role with the option to work remotely. Some travel to our HQ in Wexford will be required (ideally twice per month)
Reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Working through a defined list of go to market (GTM) enterprise prospects – identifying, researching and connecting with key contacts (broad and deep).
- Understanding our clients’ business challenges, priorities and initiatives.
- Collaborating with our marketing, product and customer success teams to develop and execute GTM account plans that deliver significant value for our clients by linking their initiatives with Scurri solutions.
- Fully qualifying all potential opportunities and ensuring the opportunity pipeline is accurately reflected in Salesforce.
- Developing a sales cadence for GTM enterprise accounts.
- Building a healthy pipeline of opportunities to meeting and exceed ARR quarterly sales quotas.
- Developing written and verbal proposals, presentations and submissions.
- Influencing and shaping any requests for proposals from GTM clients.
It is anticipated that applicants can demonstrate the following skills, traits and experience:
- 3+ years experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise clients (c10 years software sales overall)
- A track record of successful deals with sizes in the range of/exceeding €250k ARR.
- A background in eCommerce, B2C/B2B logistics or SaaS delivery services would be advantageous.
- Third level Business related qualification (advantageous).
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM.
- A proven ability to connect with and influence decision-makers.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, presentations etc.)
- Goal oriented, organised and persistent.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Ireland/UK/EU (including valid driving licence/car)
At Scurri we feel it’s important to hire motivated and talented people, make sure they are looked after and to give them the tools and the freedom to get things done. We provide an open and positive work environment while ensuring our employees have the work/life balance they need. Work is not only challenging but interesting and rewarding. We encourage employees to grow and develop throughout their career. We like to have fun as well. Our main requirement is that you follow our values and focus on the mission. For the second year in a row, we are proud to be recognised as a “Great Place to Work”
- Basic Salary and Commission is commensurate with Enterprise Sales role
- Company pension – Matched employer contribution
- Company Health Scheme – VHI
- Paid volunteer time
- Full Time Remote or Hybrid working options
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Scurri Web Services Ltd –
Company Location: Manchester