Relationship Manager (Remote) Job at Solidifi – Markham, ON
Solidifi is looking for a Relationship Manager to work with our independent fee appraisers and manage the day to day operations and strategic strategy. You will be responsible for a region, and work directly with the appraisers to ensure that targets are being met. The right candidate will be analytical, communicative, and personable with an ability to build strong and long-term relationships with the appraisers. A great working relationship is number one in order to being successful, so having passion and drive for collaboration and reaching goals is a must.
What you will do:
- Develop a network: grow a high-quality network of independent appraisers across your region who share our values on quality and service level delivery
- Maintain your network: Oversee recruitment, onboarding, and panel management of the independent appraiser network in your region to ensure adequate coverage
- Optimize your network: Determine and execute strategies to ensure appraiser effectiveness in quality, performance, timeliness, and active communication
- Use Technology: Using our technological solutions,* e*ffectively manage the appraisal process and offer continued training opportunities for appraisers on our processes and procedures
- Manage the relationship:
- Resolve appraiser complaints and escalations to meet the expectations of all parties involved
- Communicate with internal client-facing departments to ensure clients have a high level of satisfaction while maintaining an optimal P&L for the organization
- Ensure compliance: You will be responsible for making sure transactions are completed in compliance with Federal and State Regulations as well as Appraiser Independence Provisions
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a professional environment, working with internal and external clients and/or vendors
- Experience or familiarity with appraisal/financial services/collateral risk management industries
- Proven team leader with ability to drive results
- Incredible attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Solidifi, a Real Matters company, is one of North America’s leading independent providers of valuation and closing services in the residential real estate mortgage industry. The company has built a strong reputation and partnerships with a network of more than 100,000 qualified independent field agents and is the mortgage service provider of choice for more than 60 of the top 100 lenders. Understanding the power of technology to boost productivity both internally and for our clients, the Solidifi team is made up of mortgage industry specialists and technology innovators.
Solidifi has offices in Markham (ON), Buffalo (NY), Denver (CO), and Middletown (RI).
For more information, please visit www.solidifi.com.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Solidifi –
Company Location: Markham, ON