Registered Care Manager Job at Surecare South Manchester – Manchester
At SureCare, we’re committed to providing exceptional care services for all stages of life’s journey.
Since 1994, our care services have expanded across the country. From our initial work in personal care and support, we now provide care for babies and young children, people with disabilities and those affected by dementia.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary – £28,000- £35,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent career progression
Are you a motivated Team Leader, Assistant Care Manager or Care Manager looking for a real change or the next step in your career? We are looking for a committed career focused individual within the Domiciliary Care market to manage our soon to open branch, covering the South Manchester area . You will be experienced within the Domiciliary Care market, looking for the challenge of developing a new start up branch, and putting your own “stamp” on how the branch develops.
- It takes a special domiciliary Care Manager to work for SureCare
- SureCare have been established for 25 years and are regarded as a Market Leader in Care Services
- We pride ourselves on quality, person-centred care and ensure that our Care Managers have the same ethos and are on board with our brand core values
You will most certainly have knowledge and insight into the Domiciliary Care market. Develop, lead, and grow the branch. You need to be comfortable selling in the care sector and can work to targets and KPI’s.
If you are either a current registered Domiciliary Care Manager, or ready to take the next step up into Domiciliary Care Management, then this could be the role for you. You will be joining at an exciting time, where your knowledge and skills will form part of the growth and service strategy for our business. You will be the Registered Manager and your opinions and decisions will be vital to the branch’s success.
As a Care manager, you will be a relationship builder who knows how to develop new business opportunities and deliver exceptional service to our client base. You will therefore be a car driver. Predominantly the branch will initially focus on care at home and social support, but we also want to explore and develop other areas of care and are open minded to consider all suggestions.
It goes without saying, as the registered Care Manager you will assume full responsibility for CQC compliance and service excellence and a good understanding and insight into this part of the business will be essential.
It is also essential that as a Care Manager, you possess the following attributes and skills:
- Extensive experience supporting and providing care to clients within a domiciliary setting
- Highly knowledgeable of processes involved in CQC compliance and monitoring of service standards
- Excellent compliance history and with proven ability of implementing strategies resulting in GOOD (or better) inspection ratings
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability of management and development of teams ensuring they are supported with appropriate training
- Excellent business and interpersonal skills, work successfully under pressure and consistently achieve KPIs/targets against tight deadlines
- Caring and empathetic approach developing person centred care plans tailored to personal needs
- Committed to a client-focused approach coupled with high service standards
Your career and associated opportunities will grow and progress as the branch grows and progresses and you will be generously rewarded for your achievements, with a competitive base salary, generous holidays, and a performance related bonus scheme.
Importantly, the Care Manager will be supported in their role by the branch Managing Director, our Regional Business Development and Compliance Managers together with backing and direction from the nationwide network of branches. We have been established for 25 years, so we know we will be able to offer help and advice when needed.
If you can demonstrate the skills and knowledge we are looking for, then we welcome your application and look forward to discussing the role in more detail. We would be delighted to have an informal chat to answer any questions you have.
Job Type: Full-time
Application deadline: 06/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,256.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Home care: 2 years (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Surecare South Manchester –
Company Location: Manchester