Product Owner Job at Push Doctor – Manchester
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Product, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development of our patient product
and roadmap. Working closely with our product design, engineering, medical and patient experience teams you will support the development of our long-term product vision across our web, iOS and Android products and ensure our solutions continue to provide a safe and effective experience for our patients. You’ll need to hit the ground running, be proactive and strong at problem-solving. You’ll need bright ideas, high energy and a commitment to continuous improvements.
Please talk to us about our office, hybrid and remote working options.
What you’ll do
- Build positive relationships with other teams in the business through communication and collaboration.
- Work across our web, iOS and Android products.
- Identify both immediate, tactical improvements and longer term growth opportunities.
- Work closely with the product design team to ensure the user experience is considered as a priority.
- Ensure that best practice product development processes are followed and suggest ways in which they can be tailored to our culture.
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully bring full-stack products to market and demonstrate the latest product iterations to gather feedback.
- Create functional specifications that outline the objectives and detailed requirements that can be understood and acted upon by engineering teams with clear acceptance criteria.
- Work with our medical, patient experience and QA team to ensure that test strategies/cases match requirements.
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap by owning and driving meaningful initiatives through the software development lifecycle.
- Lead backlog grooming to decompose, organize, prioritize and manage often conflicting product dimensions while working independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Understand the key technology and architectural capabilities of our platforms to support decision-making.
- Communicate complex concepts and information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies and opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a software or online business environment. Preferably with a product ownership background.
- Passionate about creating innovative new experiences.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Drive for product innovation, quality and excellence.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Process oriented, organized and detailed.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities based on opportunity, risk and impact to business.
- Flexible and pragmatic working styles to adapt to various personalities in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in facilitating workshops geared toward user outcomes and feature prioritization.
- Proven ability to use data analytics, research and testing methodologies to inform business decisions.
- Commercial understanding is strongly desired.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization.
- Experience working with a successful consumer facing or b2c product in a startup environment.
Push Doctor opens a doorway to a different NHS.
We work in partnership with the NHS to serve more than 5.8 million patients across the UK, helping them access healthcare quickly and easily via video appointments using smartphones and computers. We do this with a relentless focus on safety and high-quality clinical outcomes for patients.
Our technology helps surgeries manage demand, matching patients with the right clinician – from digital GPs to physiotherapists to pharmacists – at the right time. This takes the burden off GPs and frees up their time to see patients who really need face-to-face care. We offer a private service for those patients who want it.
We are the longest standing digital partner to the NHS and the only platform that can fully integrate across all NHS platforms and services. We are trusted as the leading expert in enabling remote consultations ad are rated ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission.
Push Doctor Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so
we need to be resilient and never lose faith
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app – Headspace
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
About the Company
Company: Push Doctor –
Company Location: Manchester