Physician – Family Medicine – Refreshingly Different Virtual Medicine Opportunity Job at Lemonaid Health Georgia
Lemonaid Health isï¿½ looking for aï¿½ full time primary care physician based in Charlotte, NCï¿½ to join our amazing team! Our Physician role is remote, full time, 40 hours per week on average. You should be available to work one of the following schedules, with approximately 1 weekend rotation per month:ï¿½
- 8 hour shifts M-F 11am – 8pm Eastern Time; Weekend 10am – 7pm Eastern Time
- 10 hour shifts (4 days) 9am – 8pm Eastern Time; Weekend 7am – 6pm Eastern Time
Lemonaid Health is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives. Weï¿½re backed by large strategic and healthcare investors like OTV and Health Velocity Capital.
Your role at Lemonaid:
- Youï¿½ll spend the vast majority of your time in direct patient focused care on structured live video visits, phone calls or secure messaging.
- Youï¿½ll work closely with our patient support staff, our engineering team, and our founders. We expect everyone to be a team player as we strive to create a comfortable, non-hierarchical environment for the entire team.
- We have a culture of WOW and always go above and beyond for our patients. Weï¿½re redefining customer service for healthcare. Itï¿½s all about our patients and our patient-first culture.
- Act as a collaborating physician to our nurse practitioners and regularly complete physician oversight (i.e. chart reviews)
- This is a remote position based in Georgia.
- Must be board-certified and in good standing. Primary care specialty required (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine).
- Active GA medical license. Multiple state licenses a plus (especially CA, NY, TX, FL). Must be eligible for licensure in all 50 states. Weï¿½ll help you get licensed in the states where youï¿½ll be practicing.
- You earned your medical doctorate from a U.S. accredited medical school (this will help us help you get licensed in other states quickly!)
- Lots of experience in primary care practice! Telemedicine experience a plus.
- Great spoken and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence. Youï¿½re going to interact with our patients all day and we want to create a personalized positive experience so they keep coming back!
- You think online care is an innovative way to care for patients, and you love talking to patients.
- Curious, flexible, disciplined, and open-minded as building the future requires these important traits.
- Happy to work hard ï¿½ including evenings and weekends ï¿½ because you believe in our mission.
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with technology. Since the care we provide is online, being able to communicate with patients with secure messaging is important.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
Why we think youï¿½ll be excited about us:ï¿½
- At Lemonaid Health, we strive to be the best place to work. We have ingrained a culture of giving and receiving feedback, and providing a challenging, yet fun, work environment.ï¿½
- We are proud to offer competitive medical benefits in addition to 401(k) matching, generous PTO, and more!
- Our Lemons live each day by our Guiding Principles:ï¿½ ï¿½
- Aim for ï¿½wowï¿½ in everything we do.
- Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare.
- Lead in innovation – act first.
- Communicate clearly using the correct communication medium.
- Set a high bar for ourselves and each other – provide and take feedback.
- Be proactive – never say ï¿½thatï¿½s just how we always do itï¿½.
- Champion equality – proactively be anti-discriminatory.
Lemonaid Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and bases all hiring decisions upon business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.ï¿½
Ready to apply?
If youï¿½re interested, please submit a copy of your resume and a personalized cover letter answering these 3 prompts: * Why do you want to leave traditional practice to work at Lemonaid?
- Where is online healthcare going to be in 5 years?
- What are the requirements for a physician to establish a supervising relationship with a nurse practitioner in Texas, and how many TX nurse practitioners may one physician supervise?
PandoLogic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Family Physician00 – 0Full-Time
About the Company
Company: Lemonaid Health
Company Location: Georgia