Personal Assistant Jobs in Houston – Texas – USA at Self Employed
Title: Personal Assistant
Company: Self Employed
Location: Houston – Texas – USA
Type: Full Time, Part Time, Remote/Work from Home
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales report, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields s or disks for subsequent data entry using keyboards or scanners Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors Maintain logs of activities and completed work Load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media Resolve garbled or indecipherable messages, using cryptographic procedures and equipment Select materials needed to complete work assignments Store completed documents in appropriate locations Maintains accurate records of all Receivables and Payables, entering data of online sales, purchase, orders, bookings, number of goods sold, numbers remaining, etc, of customers in the US.
Responsible for compiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc BRIEFING SUMMARY
You willbe enlisted for a 2 weeks training programme. Find Training programme details below:
* You will have to be online from 9am to 12pm daily for training programmes, although the training hours are flexible as you will be given a series of tasks during training.
* You will resume work full-time after training and your working hours will be 8am – 5pm your time zone. For part-time, the hours will be decided.
* Whether an assignment or task to carry out you will be paid $22/hr and for 8hrs a day as long as you are online during the stated hours.
* You have to keep a strict record of time and activities. A time sheet should be sent in every Friday’s days for monitoring (In your own format).
* In carrying out any assignment or task a progress report has to be emailed every Friday to me.
* You are paid weekly.
* There is no startup cost, the training would be administered on line, this is an Internet based position, and the base pay is $35 per hour During training and $42 per hour after training.
* Either party is free to terminate ce.
* of your training, you will receive a 1099 form of the year as you are listed as an Independent contractor.
* Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave you will be enrolled for this benefits after 2 months after which you would become a regular employee of the company. WORKING EQUIPMENT Equipment will be provided for you by the Company ASAP. This includes a Hp Laptop/Notebook or a macbook for high performance and task handling.
A number of software for accuracy, Speed of data processing, Time Monitoring and Effectiveness,(4 in one Zebra ZM 400vvBarcode Printer and Cards,Fax Machine,Scanner,Photocopier Machine, 4
Drawer Cabinet and Office Desk). Details on the Uses and delivery of these equipment would be provided to you ASAP. You would be Given the Following to start work with after training:
* Staff User Name and Password for Our Website Link ( For easy access to company data and task for each day ) Employment Supervisor