Partner Service Specialist (Remote) Job at guard.me International Insurance – Markham, ON
In this critical role, the Partner Service Specialist is responsible for managing, maintaining and developing relationships with clients and prospects, always with the goal of service excellence. The ideal candidate will support all customers big and small with the highest level of customer service and integrity.
guard.me International Insurance recognizes people as our most valuable asset. We look for individuals who like working with and helping people and who are interested in long-term career growth within an established, successful company. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. You will have a chance to communicate with others, as everyone’s input is valued. The culture is truly collaborative. You will be working with an established award-winning team with an impressive track record.
If we still have your attention, please read through the responsibilities and qualifications. If you think you may be a good fit, we’d love to review your resume!
Reporting to the Manager, Partner Services & Relations, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the products and services guard.me provides
- Provide support to partners via phone, chat and email in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with clients with the ability to handle all requests and concerns
- Act as a liaison and provide product and services information and resolve any developing problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible for evaluating account information and documented correspondence, completing administrative tasks, and making sound business decisions
- Handle and organize daily tasks effectively to achieve productivity metrics in a way that best supports the business as a whole
- Responsible for customer satisfaction of your partners
- Achieve a daily quota of outbound phone calls, emails etc. to sustain existing relationships and build new ones
- Assist with administrative tasks and special projects as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service and/or sales support experience
- College or University degree in related field (or equivalent work experience)
- LLQP designation is an asset, with a focus on A&S
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong social and relationship-building skills
- Well-organized, self-starter with high energy and creativity
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including intermediate level of experience using Excel
- Ability to speak French is preferred, and other languages are an asset
- Previous experience in an insurance industry would be an asset
- Previous experience in the education industry would be an asset
Disclaimer: Please note that this document is intended to provide an overview of job accountabilities and does not necessarily list all tasks related to the job.
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are not accepting calls from Recruiters at this time.
guard.me is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation will be provided to requesting candidates during the recruitment process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
guard.me is a leading provider of international student health insurance and, we’re so much more. That’s why, as a trusted partner for private and public universities, colleges, language schools and school boards, we created guard.meCARES, our innovative platform of health and wellness programs and services designed to mitigate risk, manage crisis events and improve health and wellness day-in and day-out.
guard.meCARES is more than a name; caring is at the heart of everything we do. It’s who we are and it’s why we are here. The philosophy of caring for students and our partners and giving back to the communities in which we do business is our guiding principle and what sets us apart from our competitors.
Our team of Real People delivers the personalized attention and culturally sensitive Real Solutions clients need for Real Life. We offer expert assistance during times of crisis, innovative programs and digital resources that improve wellness, ongoing education and training for staff and educators, with unparalleled customer support.
It’s a commitment to caring that every guard.me team member holds at their core and strives to deliver on each and every day. We do it not because we have to, but because guard.meCARES.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To be eligible for the role, the employee must show proof of Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination (2 valid doses) before joining.
- We have a mandatory vaccination policy in place. Do you have both COVID-19 vaccinations?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- call center/over-phone customer service: 2 years (preferred)
About the Company
Company: guard.me International Insurance –
Company Location: Markham, ON