MovieTransit Processing Operator Job at Unique Digital Software Ltd – Manchester
“DEVELOPING PIONEERS IN THE DIGITAL CINEMA SPACE to creatively and collaboratively transform the cinema industry.”
About the company
Unique X delivers innovative, autonomous software solutions and content services to cinemas worldwide as we draw all elements of cinema operations and content services together into a single, automated workflow.
We have a truly global reach; our products are used in 90 different countries around the world making us the leading digital cinema solution provider and our customers include the major Hollywood and independent film studios and the largest cinema operators.
If you’ve ever been to the cinema, chances are Unique X helped put that content and the movie on the screen.
Team and Job Purpose
We feel, act and behave as one big team, working inclusively and collaboratively to develop innovative products by encouraging employees to share their ideas. We value each person’s talent and the contributions they bring to the organisation, giving them the motivation and tools to successfully achieve their goals.
As an Order Processing Operator (MovieTransit Operator) you will be responsible for coordinating territory-wide film distributions on behalf of clients like Disney, Universal and Sony. Managing orders, processing content, communicating with delivery partners and cinemas to ensure the latest blockbusters are ready for release and delivered correctly.
This is a permanent full-time position with a starting salary of up to £20,000 per annum
The team operates 5 days a week. Occasional weekends and evenings are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with customers via email and strict SLA’s
- Processing orders in strict timeframes and adhering to Deadlines
- Work within a very busy team.
- Ensuring that customers receive the finest experience in every interaction.
Who we think will be a great fit
A genuine passion for going above and beyond for our customers is required, along with the ability to work effectively in partnership with colleagues and stakeholders across the business. This role requires a keen customer focus and a calm approach as well as the ability to have a keen eye for detail. Ideally, you will have experience working with bespoke IT applications to process and complete orders, but training will be provided! We are more than happy to hear from you if you have good interpersonal skills, technical savvy and looking to build your career in an exciting technology business.
- Proven customer service and admin experience in a helpdesk environment
- Confident and engaging personality
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly desirable – Experience in the cinema or theatrical distribution
- Highly Desirable – Knowledge of FTP and Firezella
We offer exciting benefits such as:
- Looking to take a certification course or embark on a learning activity? We will support you where we can!
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 24 days based on length of service
- A day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Meet and have fun with your colleagues at team events.
- Hybrid working or fully remote with flexible hours to support your working preferences.
- Is your hometown too small for you? You have the opportunity to work from another location.
- Want to work with your friends or the techie people you know? We have a referral program to help you with that.
As a company, we are required to complete criminal record checks on our employees e.g. DBS (Disclosure Barring Service or relevant check-in our other locations e.g. Lithuania/USA)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester, M14 7LU: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
About the Company
Company: Unique Digital Software Ltd –
Company Location: Manchester