Marketing Financial Analyst Job at FlowFound – Norcross, GA
Do you love having a key role across a wide array of financial responsibility? Will you fight others for the last slice of pizza? Join our energetic team within FlowFound and the Step One Automotive Group while working across cutting edge technology like 360-degree video and buying cars online.
A little about you: You love problem solving and learning new skills while implementing financial controls and processes. You’re interested in analyzing marketing ROI and identifying key strategic expansion opportunities.
- Establish and enforce new financial and accounting processes that match internal systems
- Support with developments of budgets, quarterly forecasts and strategic plans for marketing, innovation and technology including assisting with actual to forecast variance analysis
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of financial accounts and activities in related financial and accounting processes
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations and analysis of corporate results
- Conduct competitive product and market analysis to identify market position and business opportunities
- Measure ROI and impact of promotions, marketing campaigns, special events, sales activity, and trade show presence on customer behavior, including developing the methodology and creating processes to capture data
- Track Marketing Department invoices for multiple locations, match against contract pricing, review and submit to Marketing Director for signature.
- Build and download reports that track Marketing Department spending.
- Perform data entry tasks, categorize and maintain budget on a monthly basis.
- Help track co-op programs through manufacturers, produce monthly reports on available co-op and funds received, and submit co-op at the end of the month.
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or CPA preferred
- 2-8 years’ Accounting & Finance experience
- Love a challenge and problem solving
- Experience working in a fast paced, lean, unstructured startup strongly preferred
- Must possess excellent corporate accounting, research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word required. SQL and Python a plus
- Ability to work independently to complete time sensitive projects with internal and external deadlines
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and possess excellent judgment and discretion
- Experience with ad agencies and/or digital marketing a plus but not required
What’s In It For You:
- Key voice in growing from $532M into $1B over next two years
- Continued investment in professional development
- Regular social events, like axe throwing and escape rooms
- Fun, startup environment with music and sponsored lunches
- Fast growth, limited only by your drive!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Norcross, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What’s something you’d uniquely bring to the role, better than anyone else?
- How do you feel about working in a startup, unstructured environment?
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Financial Analysis: 1 year (Required)
About the Company
Company: FlowFound –
Company Location: Norcross, GA