Marketing and Customer Care Intern Job at FreelyWellness – Manchester
Excellent intern opportunity in a fast-growing tech start-up for someone with a passion for beauty and wellness. You will be working alongside the founders of Freely to support day to day tasks to develop the company further.
Freely is a marketplace for independent hairdressers, beauticians, and massage therapists, connecting them with local customers who can book treatments a time and place which is convenient for them.
Our mission is to empower independent practitioners to make a good living from beauty services using technology to drive efficiencies and deliver the best customer experience.
We are looking for a creative, personable intern who can use their initiative to solve problems and produce successful results. A proactive, can-do attitude is a must as this is a working from home role with daily check ins with the team.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
Resolving general customer/practitioner enquiries
- You will be the main point of contact for all customer and practitioner enquiries over phone, live chat, and email. Dealing with these efficiently whilst delivering a good customer experience in a timely manner set by the team KPIs.
- Onboarding new practitioners, answering any questions about the service, and ensuring they are set up for success on the platform.
- Research and create social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Create content/copy for email campaigns and blog articles.
- Further develop comms plan
- Conduct content and market research
- A passion for the beauty and wellness industry and enthusiasm about contributing to the growth of a start-up.
- You have the mind-set of an eternal learner, willing to always improve your knowledge within marketing and business.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Perks of the role:
- Work alongside a talented team in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Grow your experience and portfolio by working on a project that impacts business success.
- Fun work environment and regular team activities.
Reference ID: FW-I001
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 28 per week
Application deadline: 27/08/2021
Expected start date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £14,831.00-£22,738.00 per year
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: FreelyWellness –
Company Location: Manchester