Finance and accounting manager Job at Uhouzz London Ltd – London
Established in 2015, Uhomes is one of the leading accommodation booking platforms. Our services cover 27 countries and 4000+ universities. There are more than 2.4 million high-quality rentable properties on the platform and knowledgeable consultants who provide professional and friendly service.
Ideal candidate is a self-starter with a tremendous passion for professional growth and real-Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day book beeping, payroll and VAT filing
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Prepares annual P/L, BS and cash flow reports
- Work with external auditors whenever necessary
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Work with our finance and accounting team in China to consolidate annual reports
- Making financial and accounting policies for a startup
· At least 5 years of experience as an accountant
· ACA or ACCA qualified
· Having experience in charging of finance and accounting team at a startup company
· Bilingual in Chinese and in English
· Previous experience in charging of finance and accounting team at a startup company is a preference
Fund raise of 35mil USD in a few years led to significant growth of the company.
2. Great learning and developing opportunity
Internally we have always been of startup style, you will be able to learn a big picture of how a company runs itself. It will be a deep learning curve for you when the company grows very quickly.
3. Room for you to make influence
There is no hierarchy in the organization and we are looking for individuals who are committed and also striving for excellence. If you are such individual, there is a lot of room for you to make serious influences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £50,000.00 per year
- Accounting: 5 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Uhouzz London Ltd –
Company Location: London