Digital Marketing Team Lead Job at First Friendly Ltd – Manchester
Who we are and what is important to us:
Lava e-remit is a Money Service Business providing international money remittance services to individuals and businesses across the UK.
As our Digital Designer, you will deliver out of the ordinary graphics from concept to reality. You’ll enjoy the challenge of doing things differently and embrace the pace and focus of a start-up environment.
This is a newly created opportunity where you will follow lead on all things design. You will have the autonomy & freedom to shape the brand, quickly having an impact on our designs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design layouts and produce digital artwork such as posters, flyers & infographics for social media
- Develop and strengthen our designs to maximise campaigns and marketing activities
- Implement and introduce our brand vision & product benefit across design activity
- Ensure prints and creative deliverables are aligned to brand guidelines
- Keep up to speed with the latest design trends and changing technologies
What you’ll have:
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to influence and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Strong ‘can do’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success
Required software fluency:
· Adobe In design
· Adobe Illustrator
What you’ll get:
Lava is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people, all focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with – promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity and are suitably qualified, please apply or drop us an email immediately to be considered. Please apply with a portfolio of your work or send us a link through indeed and we will contact you once successful.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
About the Company
Company: First Friendly Ltd –
Company Location: Manchester