Business Development Manager Job at Kaboodle Digital – Manchester
Business Development Manager
If you are in B2B new business generation, business consultancy or perhaps have an agency/eCommerce background (although not essential) then we’d love to hear from you!
In a nutshell, we are looking for consultative, sufficient individuals.
Essentially you’ll be the objective trouble-shooters, providing strategies to prevent problems and improve business performance.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for strong communicators and problem solvers with exemplary phone manners. If you possess strong work ethics, are commercially minded and have great interpersonal skills, then we would love to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join us at a very exciting time in our journey! We are a small but expanding team and need self-sufficient individuals that understand the commercial world and can consult businesses.
We need people with a positive can-do attitude. Experienced in self-generating leads. Ideally will have held a position in booking B2B meetings with small to medium businesses, UK-wide. We need someone that can handle responsibilities, is self-motivated, and be able to manage their own workload with little supervision.
- Join a fast-growing company that prioritises learning and development, as well as professional and personal mentorship.
- An open, honest and supportive work environment where you will be encouraged to embrace creativity and personal agency.
- Gain exposure and experience in a booming industry, developing transferable skills across business, analytics, life and technology.
- The opportunity to help shape the business’ culture and development, due to our early stage of growth as a company.
PERKS OF THE ROLE
- Earn uncapped commission on top of base salary.
- Working from King Street in the heart of Manchester’s jewellery quarter, right on the doorstep of Deansgate, Spinningfields and a 10-minute walk to the Northern Quarter.
- Perfect role for professional individuals who are looking to progress in a career in eCommerce, data, analytics, and technology.
- Career opportunities, progress to a role that suits your skillset and ambition.
- Gym membership allowance.
- Subsidised travel allowance.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Using various methods to self-generate B2B meetings and closing them.
- You will research and establish prospect feasibility before making contact with prospective eCommerce businesses.
- If you have an interest in eCommerce with a dollop of tenacity and experience then it is sure to go a long way here.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS OF THE ROLE
- Experience and success in cold-calling, self-setting B2B appointments and closing new sales deals (managing own desk, pipeline).
- Comfortable and resilient especially in the current times and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Exceptional phone manner, ability to bypass gatekeepers, engage business owners, marketing and eCommerce directors are key requirements.
- Experience/knowledge of eCommerce businesses operations is key.
- Self-generate leads via research, run your own desk and retain positive attitude.
- A background in start-up environment and great work ethics will put you in good stead.
Excellent Opportunity – Get in touch for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
About the Company
Company: Kaboodle Digital –
Company Location: Manchester